We’re thrilled to announce that our portable, compact, multi-device UniCabby solution has received a best of show ISTE award from Tech & Learning. We’re really proud of this achievement and our development and engineering team deserve some extra recognition.
So what’s award worthy about the UniCabby?
First things first, let’s chat about the star of the show, the LapCabby UniCabby – one very clever little cart to secure, charge and transport any device. Or as we like to say #OneCartFitsAll.
With the UniCabby you don’t have to limit your mobility, 3:1, 2:1, 1:1 or BYOD provision. Just deliver optimum flexibility and perfectly charged, class ready devices to your students – every time.
So what makes the UniCabby unique?
- It’s a multitasker– the UniCabby is developed to suit any device up to 14”, including Chromebooks, netbooks, laptops and also tablets – with or without protective cases.
- It’s très chic (for a cart!) – and boasts a small footprint, brightly coloured handles, rounded bumpers and sturdy wheels – for a smooth transit.
- Built to last – with a robust and ergonomic design.
- It’s smart – with its Power 7 energy management system it allows you to programme up to 21 different automatic charging schedules, 3 for each day of the week.
- Offers secure storage – with fixed shelves that angle back slightly to allow devices to sit in place when moving the unit (1 device per shelf).
- Innovative shelves – with cleverly integrated cable management, built in to the shelf, to neatly store and clip your device cables in place. Specially designed and moulded cable clips keep cables secured at 5 points.
- Clever portholes – that feed cables from the back power compartment to the front of the unit, preventing cables from being removed from the front and lost!
- Individual cable pockets – for each device to store AC adaptor and excess cable – keeping things tidy.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty – on every part of the cart, except for the electrics which have a comprehensive 2 year warranty.
- Meets the highest global health and safety standards – every component is tested both in house and by a renowned 3rd party test house (TUV). Is the USA we test to: UL 60950-1/R:2011-12
We could talk all day on the great features of the UniCabby – but to save your time – why not check out the UniCabby animation here for a 90 second overview
And, you can take the 10 point LapCabby tour here – to see what sets LapCabby carts apart.